We welcome all cardiology cases from straight forward heart murmur examinations to complex congenital abnormalities.
Highcroft Veterinary Referrals is proud to provide a fully comprehensive cardiology referral service to assist veterinary surgeons in the investigation and management of cardiac conditions. We are equipped to deal with all veterinary cardiac needs and are supported by full state-of-the-art diagnostic and clinical facilities.
- Specialist consultancy in cardiology – full assessment of all acquired and congenital heart conditions
- Standard and advanced echocardiography (contrast, spectral and colour Doppler studies)
- Blood pressure analysis
- Electrocardiography (ECG) – 12-lead standard recording and telemetric monitoring
- 24h Holter ECG
- Clinical investigation of syncope, collapse, weakness and exercise intolerance
- Digital radiology and fluoroscopy
- Interventional cardiology including pacemaker implantation, balloon valvuloplasty (BVP), PDA occlusion (ACDO), diagnostic angiography, implantable loop recorders (Reveal)
- Heart screening (Cardiac Auscultation, Doppler echocardiographic examination, and certification for pedigree dog and cat schemes)