Refer a case online or call Referrals Reception on 01275 838 473 for more information
Our facilities include high quality equipment for digital radiography, CT scanning, ultrasonography, fluoroscopy and a wide range of endoscopes, allowing for the investigation of challenging medical cases.
Internal medicine services
- Gastrointestinal conditions (Acute or chronic vomiting and/or diarrhoea)
- Respiratory conditions (Coughing, nasal disease)
- Urinary tract conditions (Renal failure, haematuria, polyuria/polydipsia)
- Haematological conditions (Anaemia, thrombocytopenia, coagulopathies)
- Endocrine conditions (Diabetes mellitus, hyperadrenocorticism)
- Hepatopathies, pancreatic conditions
- Cases with clinical signs of systemic illness (Fever of unknown origin, anorexia, weight loss)
- Oncology cases
- Gastrointestinal or respiratory foreign bodies requiring endoscopic removal
Highcroft is a Cat Friendly Clinic, accredited by International Cat Care (previously known as the Feline Advisory Bureau) and has a dedicated feline hospitalisation unit.