Our soft tissue surgery team include Dan Ogden, Peter Delisser, Eli Field and Joe Fox.
Soft tissue surgery is a varied discipline which covers the majority of surgical procedures available, from ears, nose and throat to gastrointestinal surgery and mass removal/skin reconstruction.
The team enjoys all aspects of soft tissue surgery and is supported by a fantastic team of veterinary nurses with 24-hour nursing care for patients requiring intensive monitoring.
Soft tissue procedures
- Oncological surgery (tumour removals)
- Portosystemic shunts
- Skin reconstructions
- Laryngeal tieback
- Brachycephalic Obstructive Airway Syndrome (BOAS)
- Soft palate resection and upper airway procedures
- Laparoscopy, thoracoscopy and cystoscopy
- Total ear canal ablation/lateral bulla osteotomy
- Gastric dilation/volvulus
- Perineal hernia repair
- Ectopic ureters
- Stapling procedures (liver and lung lobectomy/splenectomy/intestinal anastomoses)
- Perineal urethrostomy